Monday, March 3, 2008

Haven't Written in a While

Nothing is really happening, politically. Hillary might lose, but thats it. McCain has a better chance of being called back to 'Nam than becoming President, even less than if Huckabee is his VP. Obama is really impressing me. A good friend of mine complains that he doesnt express concrete policies, but I saw the debate a few weeks ago on CNN and he really impressed me. Quite simply, what Obama needs in order to succed as President is a cabinet he can trust enough to give him straight answers to hard questions.

I had a most excellent adventure this weekend. I went to an awesome party and tried some liquor and it was awesome. All I need now is a good nights' sleep. I've been feeling like I'm in Bruges (specific reference to the movie), and the party was a definite train ticket out. ROCK ON!!!

No comments: